So it’s the end of a busy week and Marcia and I are super excited to announce our first competition.
We are giving one of you the chance to win a brand new Kenwood kMix Blender worth £129.99.
The sleek range of kMix kitchen appliances not only offers design and functionality, but can brighten up even the dreariest kitchen, ensuring simple to indulgent recipes can be created at the touch of a button.
This kMix Blender in a green finish combines a power 800 W motor with high-quality die-cast aluminium construction. It has a metal lid with integral rubber providing a secure seal to eliminate spillage and its calibrated fluted glass goblet has a capacity of 1.6 L, a handle and convenient pouring lip.
The removable stainless steel blades are non-degradable, durable and fully interlock for safety and security.
Its design is versatile and suitable for right- and left-handed use. Easy-clean dishwasher safe parts and a glass goblet with a metal body for simplicity and form creates a truly individual blender, which will be used and displayed.
Create smoothies and soups simply and easily with the powerful 800W motor for effortless blending.
- Large 1.6 L glass dishwasher safe goblet with fluted design and removable blades
- 4 dedicated programmes for drinks, ice, dips and soup
- Die Cast Metal base
- Metal Lid with Rubber seal
- Variable speed
HOW TO ENTER:
The competition will be powered by Gleam.
Click on the link below and follow the instructions.
2MumsViews Kenwood kMix Green Blender Giveaway
The more tasks you complete, the more entries you will have.
We would love for you to interact and keep up to date with us so please follow our blog.
Closing date: 13/12/2015 11.59PM GMT
Terms & Conditions
- The prize is ONE Kenwood kMix Green Blender BLX65.
- Their will be ONE winner chosen from all the valid entries.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding personal associates of the sponsors.
- The closing date for entries is 13th December 2015 at 11.59pm GMT.
- Entrants must log in via Gleam and answer the question in the widget – this is the ONLY mandatory task. You can gain extra entries in the draw by completing the extra tasks.
- One entry per household .
- The winner will be selected by the random winner generator on Gleam. The validity of their winning entry and the mandatory requirement will be checked.
- The winner will be notified within 24 hours of the giveaway ending via email and must respond within 7 days with a postal address to claim their prize.
- The prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- This giveaway is not associated with or endorsed in any way by Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram or Facebook.
- The prize offered for the giveaway is free of charge and no purchase is necessary.
- By participating in this competition, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
*This is not a sponsored giveaway.
This competition is also listed on Prize finder and Superlucky
Lola & Marcia 🙂
684 thoughts on “Competition: Win a Kenwood kMix Green Blender worth £129.99”
Homemade veg soup
Stilton and Broccoli Soup – Nom 🙂
Your week 5 Walnut And Strawberry Cream Layer Cake was amazing. The blender, another interesting, excellent review, again as one should be written. I might even try this recipe myself
What a fab design! The first thing I would make is courgette and houmus soup, which is my favourite winter soup.
A spicy soup – maybe Mexican Bean or Chinese Chicken & Chili
I would really like to make smoothies!
I would like to make vegetable soup.
carrot and coriander soup
Potato and garlic soup – a neighbour gave me this recipe after she brought a batch over for us and I’d love to be able to try it myself
all my Christmas cooking for astart wow this would help out heaps as I have a lot of relations round and this gorgous looking machine would be very well used indeed lovely
I would make a rich mushroom sauce
At this time of year it would probably be vegetable soup 🙂
A nice hearty soup to warm me up in this weather
I will make some of my famous leftover turkey soup on boxing day
Sounds like a fabulous idea, always plenty of leftover turkey in our house.
I know it’s not until spring but I’d love to use it to make wild garlic soup
Roasted red pepper and tomato soup
Mmmmmm… my favourite, I like it chunky and spicy.
Pineapple, apple and ginger juice. Would so love to win this! Thanks for the opportunity.
Lovely immune system boost! Best of luck David.
I would make a strawberry and raspberry smoothie with natural yoghurt
Lovely duo. Good luck Claire!
I’d make a hearty soup, probably winter vegetable with basil, garlic and parmesan pistou
Tomato and Basil Soup for when its cold this winter x
Perfect. Good Luck!
I’d make a butternut squash soup.
Yum! Best of luck.
I would make a butternut squash soup
Sounds great! Good luck.
I would make a smoothie
I’d make carrot and coriander soup
Delicious. Good luck!
Carrot and coconut it is delicious.
A tasty soup to take to work!
I would make some lovely soups! Thanks for the chance 🙂
Potato and leek soup
I would make carrot and coriander soup
Potato and leek soup
Leek and Potato soup
I love the retro styling. I would make a butternut squash and red chilli soup.
Some vegetable purees for my daughter
I would make a strawberry, banana, spinach, ginger and banana smoothie
I would make humus because we always have a pile of fresh veg chopped and ready to dip – saves us from the bad snacks 😉
I would make a nice healthy smoothie
I would make a lovely Banana, Strawberry & Kiwi Smoothie ^_^
1st Banana milk shake then a berry smoothie to see how it copes with seeds in liquids
I’d make my own homemade houmous! It’s cheaper than buying it in the store – and you can customise it to your own taste!
I’d make pesto
I’d make spicy pumpkin soup as a Christmas day starter x
Carrot and apple juice
I’d make a nice potato and leek soup 🙂
id make onion soup
Cream of veg soup!! my fave
Strawberry milkshake using strawberries and icecream
sweet chilli sauce