We love, love, love… CurlyEllie. Since I discovered the brand 3 years ago, their hair care collection has become a staple for my family. I was really excited to hear about the new addition to their award-winning haircare collection –
Lasting Hold Styling Serum (125ml | £9.95)
How it works:
- Provides long-lasting curl memory and definition – helps refresh ‘day two’ curls.
- Easy Styling : Natural looking non greasy curls with soft and flexible hold.
- Protection: Helps to protect against environmental pollutants, UV, wind and dry atmosphere.
- Tilia Tomentosa Bud extract (Tilicine) and Abyssinian Oil work together to strengthen and protect your hair, making it easier to style
Why use this serum?
- Easy styling: Natural looking non-greasy curls with soft and flexible hold
- Protection: Helps protect against environmental pollutants, UV, wind and dry atmosphere
- Kind to skin and scalp: Free from dairy, wheat, parabens, SLS/SLES, silicones, synthetic fragrances and mineral oils
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Behentrimonium Chloride, Crambe Abyssinica (Abyssinian) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Parfum (100% Natural Fragrance), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract.
The consistency of this serum is light and it smells amazing. As part of our regular hair regimen I start off with the CurlyEllie Gentle Shampoo, followed by CurlyEllie Nourishing conditioner. To style the hair I use CurlyEllie Curl-defining leave in conditioner followed by a small amount of the styling serum.
I finger comb through, you can use a brush if you prefer. I usually air dry but you can also diffuse hair on low setting.
It leaves the hair super soft, defined, shiny and bouncy without leaving it greasy or weighed down. I love how it works on our varying textures, whether used on damp or dry hair. It does a great job at refreshing the hair and doesn’t leave any product build-up.
Here are some result pics…
They currently have a launch offer so it’s a great time to try out the serum!
Disclosure: Product sent for review purposes. As always I give honest and unbiased reviews of products I receive.