Ad: gifted product chosen as part of the LoveLula Accredited Blogger Program. As always I give honest and unbiased reviews of products I receive. This post contains an affiliate link.
Do you love chocolate 🍫 ? I love eating dark chocolate (at least 70% cocoa) as it’s full of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
Did you know chocolate isn’t just a yummy treat. Cacao can do wonders for your skin too as it’s packed with nutrients and antioxidants that nourish, protect and repair the skin.
So for all my fellow chocoholics out there I’ve got you covered. I’ve got a guilt-free treat to add to your beauty routine that is guaranteed to make you look and feel good.
Looking for that special little something for your skin? Adore chocolate? We have something a little bit amazing for you.
Our Double Chocolate Indulgence Gift Box is your little duo of heavenly chocolate indulgence. So just like real chocolate in fact that we have had to add a warning label to this gift set so that you DO NOT EAT either of the two products. And believe us, this WILL be tempting, so please do not eat the products.
Box Contains –
STEP 1 – Dark Chocolate Fudge Cleansing Butter Face Mask (100ml)
STEP 2 – Chocolate Mocha Polishing Scrub (100ml)
STEP 1 – Dark Chocolate Fudge Cleansing Butter Face Mask
Our delicious dark chocolate fudge cleansing butter face mask is a rich, fudgy balm that gives skin a deep clean and restores your complexion’s natural moisture balance with the added benefit of pure chocolate indulgence in a creamy mask. The result? Cleaner and healthier looking skin with excess oil banished and a complexion that looks super hydrated and soft.
Use this as step 1 in your chocolate cleansing duo to draw out impurities and to provide such a rich chocolatey experience you will want to spend the day in the bathroom.
- Australian Beige clay – Perfect to cleanse skin, absorbing and removing impurities. Provides a toned, refreshed and youthful glow.
- Raw organic cacao (cocoa powder) – Has the same benefits for the skin as eating it. The high levels of antioxidants protect and repair the skin from damage and premature aging, while an increase in circulation stimulates new blood flow to the surface of the skin, keeping it healthy and glowing
- Castor ricinus communis) seed oil – A Natural Moisturiser, Castor oil is rich in ricinoleic acid, fatty acid and anti-oxidiants.
- Organic grape seed (vitis vinifera) oil – Perfect to help firm the skin.
- Organic coconut oil (cocos nucifera) – The darling of skincare ingredients, coconut helps to reduce inflammation, keeps skin moisturised and gently heals.
- Organic apricot kernel oil (prunus armeniaca) – Apricot kernel oil is light and quickly makes the skin soft and smooth.
- Vanilla (vanilla planifolia bean) extract – Vanilla is rich in antioxidants which prevent and reverse skin damage caused by free radicals.
- Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter – helps improve blood flow to the skin and slow skin aging by protecting against damage from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- Organic arnica (montana flower) extract – Helps with dark circles and evens skin tone.
- Vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate) – Vitamin E oil works to block free radicals from the body, which play a large part in the ageing process.
Raw organic cacao (theobroma cacao), Australian beige clay, cocoa bean (theobroma cacao) extract, organic castor (ricinus communis) seed oil, organic grape seed (vitis vinifera) oil, organic coconut oil (cocos nucifera), cetearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, palm stearic acid, organic apricot kernel oil (prunus armeniaca), vanilla (vanilla planifolia bean) extract, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, arnica oil (montana flower), vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate)
This cleansing butter face mask is deliciously tempting. I have to resist the urge to add it to a scoop of vanilla ice-cream! Honestly I can’t get enough of the gorgeous, rich texture and chocolate aroma. Yum!!
It has a luxurious feel and it’s really easy to smear this delectable chocolate fudge concoction all over my face. I spread an even thick layer on dry skin and leave on for 10 minutes. It feels really great on the skin.
Then I wet my hands with hot water and gently massage all over my face. It melts into a creamy chocolate milk that rinses off easily.
My skin feels clean, beautifully soft and silky smooth with a healthy glow afterwards. This is the perfect nourishing cleansing butter/mask to combat my dehydrated dull skin.
STEP 2 – Chocolate Mocha Polishing Scrub
Sumptuous, luxurious, delicious moisture boosting indulgence. Use our Chocolate Mocha Polishing Scrub as step 2, to help slough off dead skin cells and remove any traces of chocolate mask left over from step 1. We know. Sorry. Good things must come to an end. At least until tomorrow anyway.
Rich in vitamins A, B1, C, D and E, plus iron and calcium, chocolate nourishes your skin from the inside out to help replace lost moisture. PLUS it prevents ageing, defending damage by protecting from harmful UV rays thanks to its antioxidant flavonoids. Perfect for both face and body. What’s not to love?
- Organic olive oil (olea europaea) – High in vitamins, olive oil is soothing and helps to keep skin super hydrated.
- Organic sunflower seed oil (helianthus annuus) – Sunflower oil has emollient properties that help the skin retain its moisture.
- Organic avocado (persea gratissima) – One of the most important avocado benefits for skin is its ability to soothe dry and itchy skin. The oil is easily absorbed by the skin and can act as an excellent moisturizer or a skin care agent.
- Organic Italian roasted coffee (coffea arabica) beans – Helps to promote circulation and soften the skin.
- Organic ground rice (oryza sativa) – Gently exfoliates, leaving skin softened. A good anti-inflammatory.
Aqua (water), olive oil (olea europaea), organic coconut oil (cocos nucifera), raw organic cacao (theobroma cacao), sodium cocoamphoacetate, lauryl glucoside, sodium cocoyl glutamate, sodium lauryl glucose carboxylate, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, cetearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, organic sunflower seed oil (helianthus annuus), organic avocado oil (persea gratissima), palm free vegetable glycerin, xanthan gum, ground italian coffee (coffea arabica) beans, organic ground rice (oryza sativa), vanilla (vanilla planifolia bean) extract, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin.
I love to exfoliate with a face scrub and this one is such a joy to use. The scent is captivating with the sweet smell of chocolate, the rich aroma of freshly ground coffee and the sweet fragrant aroma of vanilla.
The consistency is creamy and gentle on the skin with exfoliating bits from the ground coffee and rice.
I apply to damp skin and gently massage for 1-2 minutes to gently exfoliate away dry, dead skin cells.
Say hello to youthful, glowing, silky-smooth skin!
I truly love these products, I feel like I’ve had an indulgent chocolate spa day. Please, please Nature’s Skincare add them to your collection of products and never stop making them!
If this post has left you drooling, what are you waiting for? Go on and treat yourself.
This gift box is the perfect gift for yourself or your favourite chocolate addict. Enjoy 😉