Naturisimo recently launched another discovery box which I’m excited to share. They sell out quickly so I placed an order and it arrived today.
Naturisimo VEGAN LIFE DISCOVERY BOX £18.95 (WORTH £80)
What it contains
• Antipodes Rejoice Day Cream, 15ml: A light and non-oily facial day cream that is deeply moisturising to help enhance your skin’s natural hydration.
• RMS Beauty Luminizing Powder Madeira Bronzer, 2g: A silky smooth, luminizing powder that enhances the complexion leaving skin glowing and radiant.
• Form Nutrition Superblend Protein Chocolate Salted Caramel , 40g: A protein shake combining 20g of plant-based vegan protein powder to help you meet your daily nutrient needs.
• The Nue Co Debloat Food and Prebiotic, 3 x 5g: A natural and hardworking formula that brings instant relief to uncomfortable stomaches and provides long-term bloat reduction.
• Fushi Organic Jojoba Oil, 50ml: This 100% pure, organic jojoba oil nourishes the skin and hair and is one of the most easily absorbed oils available, making it great for daily use.
• Boucleme Exfoliating Scalp Shampoo, 100ml: Specially created to cleanse and energise, this exfoliating shampoo treats your head to a spa-like detox.
• John Masters Organics Green Tea & Calendula Leave-In Conditioning Mist, 30ml: A lightweight, nutrient-rich mist that conditions and hydrates hair.
• Pai Perfect Balance Blemish Serum, 2ml: An expert formulation for congested skin to heal existing blemishes, improve damaged skin and protect against environmental irritants.
• Inika Organic Lipstick Crayon – Pink Nude, 3g: A lipstick crayon that delivers a beautiful pop of colour with a creamy texture and a satin finish.
I’m really pleased with this box, it is such a steal at £18.95 + £3.95 postage! A few of the products are new for me so I’m excited to try them out.
The box is still available at the time of this post. They sell out quickly so if you’re interested check it out now!
Disclosure – this is not a sponsored post. I purchased this box and this is my honest, unbiased review.