Ad: gifted products received as part of the LoveLula Accredited Blogger Program. As always I give honest and unbiased reviews of products I receive.
Natural skincare is not simply beauty, it’s a lifestyle choice. I love discovering natural, organic and non-toxic brands and products.
Narynda Skincare is an honest, family-run enterprise that places the wellbeing of people and the planet at the forefront of our ethos. We believe wholeheartedly in the goodness and power of Mother Nature, which has always inspired us to create wholesome, effective and naturally potent skincare products for sensitive skin. Every product we make is formulated, made and packaged by hand in our small Cambridge lab – ensuring freshness, high quality and sustainability.
All our products are bursting with nature’s goodness – using the highest quality oils, butters, waxes, actives and extracts to give you concentrated formula with maximum benefits. So while our skincare is especially suited to adult, dry, sensitive or normal skin it’s also great for oily and combination – just use more sparingly!
All our products are:
• 100% natural
• Unisex products for every age
• Fragrance-free / naturally fragranced
• Free from chemicals
• Free from parabens
• Free from alcohol
• Ethically produced
• Environmentally friendly packaging
• Suitable for vegetarians
• Not tested on animals
Narynda Skincare Cleanser with cloth 100ml
This honey-like cleanser is enriched with Peach Kernel and Coconut Oil, which is balmy and easy to apply. It contains the naturally antiseptic Grapefruit Oil, which tones and refreshes by rebalancing the skin’s natural oil production. The Neroli Oil helps to rejuvenate skin, promoting elasticity as well as repairing broken capillaries and combating breakouts. A blend of natural oils includes Chamomile, known for its calming properties, and Lavender to heal and soothe irritated skin. Together, the oils provide antibacterial protection to keep skin feeling fresh. Its uplifting natural aroma also helps to balance the mind and body. Wash away to reveal a glowing complexion!
The cleanser comes with a muslin cloth for a stimulating yet gentle clean. Ideal for removing dirt, pollution and makeup.
• Prunus Persica (Peach) Kernel Oil • Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride • Glycerin • Aqua (Water) • Sucrose Palmitate • Sucrose Laurate • Gluconolactone • Sodium Benzoate • Limonene • Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil • Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil (Chamomile) • Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Flower Oil (Sweet Orange) • Linalool • Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Oil) • Calcium Gluconate • Geraniol • Farnesol • Citral •
I love the balm/gel consistency of this cleanser and it’s gorgeous floral scent. I always look forward to using it in my routine.
Its unique gel texture means that this cleanser can be used in different ways :
- Apply directly onto dry skin with a muslin cloth (or your fingers) for more hydration and gentle exfoliation when removing with the muslin cloth that comes with it, then rinse off with warm water.
- Or alternatively apply to damp skin which turns the gel into a cleansing milk for a softer cleanse. Either remove with the muslin cloth for extra exfoliation or rinse with warm water.
I can gently cleanse and exfoliate in one easy step. The muslin cloth provided helps to gently buff away dead skin cells. My skin feels soft and smooth.
Narynda Skincare Face & Body Scrub 100ml
A gentle & effective dry scrub made entirely from natural ingredients, including rice & bamboo stem extracts. The scrub helps clean pores & leaves your skin feeling smooth & supple.
• Prunus Persica (Peach) Kernel Oil • Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride • Glycerin • Kaolin (Rosa Clay) • Aqua (Water) • Sucrose Palmitate • Bambusa Arundinacea Stem (Bamboo) Extract • Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder • Sucrose Laurate • Phenoxyethanol • Citric Acid • Potassium Sorbate • Benzoic Acid • Sodium Phytate • Dehydroacetic Acid • Ethylhexylglycerin •
This is a gentle physical exfoliant made from natural ingredients. The bamboo stem grains gently buffs away dead skin cells, kaolin clay draws out impurities, toxins and excess oil and Rice grounds gently polish the skin surface to leave it smooth and radiant.
I use this scrub twice a week to gently exfoliate and detoxify my skin. It helps to brighten and even out my skin tone. My skin feel super soft and smooth with a healthy glow.
Narynda Skincare Heel Balm 50ml
A richly satisfying deep moisturiser based on chamomile & cranberry waxes, which soothes & repairs hardened or cracked heels. And chamomile even has anti-fungal properties!
These butters are made by infusing Cranberries, Chamomile flowers and Olives respectively in a blend of Almond Oil and Shea Butter. Cranberry butter is a rich emollient, abundant in fatty acids and Vitamin E, it is therefore antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, nutritional and healing. Chamomile butter is calming, antifungal and therefore soothes and helps to heal broken skin. Olive butter has the moisturizing properties of Olives. It is rich in Linoleic acid and Vitamins A and E. It is anti-inflammatory, soothing and healing. Bees Wax – A natural emollient with protective and healing properties.
• Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride • Butyrospermum Parkii • Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil • Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil • Apis Mellifera • Helianthus Annuus Seed Wax • Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil • Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil • Octyl Dodecanol • Cera Alba • Olea Europaea Fruit Oil • Chamaemelum Nobile Extract • Vaccinium Macrocarpon Extract •
This ultra-rich balm helps to soften, moisture and heal dry skin and cracked heels. It is packed full of healing plant butters and oils that nourish and repair the skin.
To give my feet some much needed TLC, I like to use it at night before going to bed. It is rich and concentrated so a little goes a long way. I gently massage a small amount to my feet and then put on some socks to allow the oils to soak in and lock in moisture.
It love a good multi-tasker and this is also a great multi-purpose balm that can be used on any dry skin areas like elbows, knees and hands.
Narynda Sqwidge Sleepy Baby Oil 100ml
A wonderfully relaxing, soothing and restorative 100% natural Sleepy Baby Oil to encourage a peaceful night’s sleep – perfect for little ones and grown ups in need of instant tranquility. Created with calming Passionflower to promote blissful sleep and thoughtfully blended with Essential Oils of relaxing Chamomile and Lavender, healing Petitgrain and rebalancing Myrrh.
Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice Bran) Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Passiflora Incarnata (Passion Flower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Petitgrain) Leaf Oil, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil. *organic ingredient. 100% Natural Origin of total.
I love massage oils especially those that help calm, relax and induce sleep. This oil is super relaxing and soothing and is perfect for little ones and grown ups. It is 100% natural and Soil Association certified.
The scent is lovely and calms the senses. The oil is light and absorbs easily into skin without leaving it greasy. It leaves the skin super soft and moisturised. I love using it on myself and the kids as it helps relax, soothe and calm the senses and encourage a peaceful night’s sleep.
Have you tried Narynda Skincare? I’d love to know your thoughts in the comments.
Until next time,