Ad: Gifted products received for review purposes. As always I give honest and unbiased reviews of products I receive.
During the week my mornings are often hectic and it is easy to get stuck in a rut with breakfast. I have a tight schedule in the morning which includes dropping off my daughter at school, followed by a quick dash home to begin home-schooling my son.
I need quick, easy, delicious and healthy breakfast options to kickstart my day so I decided to try some breakfast products from Naturya.
Since 2009 Naturya has flourished in the health food market across the UK and Europe, quickly growing into a leading superfood brand. From their offices near Bath, they run their business both ethically and respectfully, sourcing consistently high-quality products at fair, sustainable prices.
Naturya have created a delicious range of quick superfood boosted breakfast products which includes:
- Chia+ Pudding – a combination of milled and whole chia seeds and real fruit powders to help boost energy, immunity, protect against oxidative stress and balance cholesterol levels, available in Strawberry, Coconut, Chocolate, Matcha and Apple & Cinnamon
- Other products in the new line include Overnight Oats in Cacao Maca, Berry Buzz and Coconana Chia
Naturya Organic Chia+ Coconut
Superfood chia pudding in 2 steps
A blend of milled and whole Chia seeds, dessicated coconut and real fruit powders to nourish your body and support the maintenance of healthy cholesterol levels.
- Combines milled & whole Chia seeds and real fruit powders
- High in omega-3 fatty acids to balance cholesterol levels
- Source of manganese and phosphorus to energise the body
- Source of copper to support the normal function of the immune system
- No added sugar, vegan, gluten-free and organic
organic milled and whole Chia seeds [Salvia hispanica] (50%), organic Date powder, organic desiccated Coconut, organic Coconut Milk powder, organic Lucuma powder (4%), natural flavouring.
How to use it:
- To create a delicious and highly nutritious chia pudding, simply mix 3.5 tablespoons (35g) of Chia+ with 120ml of your favourite milk or water, stir and cover. Keep refrigerated for 4 hours or overnight and consume within 24 hours.
- Blitz into smoothies, sprinkle on plain yoghurt or cereal, soak in water and use as a thickener or egg substitute to add flavour to baking, or mix into your porridge.
I love Chia seeds and regularly incorporate them into my diet. They are loaded with omega-3 which helps maintain good blood cholesterol, fibre for a healthy digestion and protein, they also provide good levels of phosphorous, magnesium, iron and calcium.
Chia pudding is my go-to breakfast as it is healthy, nutritious, filling and delicious. Chia+ coconut helps me create my own superfood chia pudding in just two easy steps.
I prep mine the night before with goat’s milk and chill overnight. The Chia seeds absorb the liquid and in the morning I have a super creamy pudding. I stir the pudding and top with fresh raspberries, blueberries and coconut chips.
The flavour combinations are endless so feel free to get creative. You can add your favourite fresh or frozen fruit, seeds and nut butters.
Chia pudding is so versatile, you can have it for breakfast and it also makes a delicious mid-morning snack or dessert.
Naturya Organic Overnight Oats – Coconana Chia
A breakfast all-rounder packed with vitamins and minerals
Supercharge your morning with a blend of nature’s most nourishing foods and organic oats. Turn every breakfast into a journey of discovery with high quality hemp protein, real fruit powder, chia seeds and organic rolled oats. These nutrient rich oats can be soaked overnight or made instantly for a delicious and creamy high protein breakfast or snack to power through your day!
- A creamy, high protein porridge with rolled oats, real banana and coconut milk powders
- Can be made instantly or left overnight
- High in vitamin C to contribute to normal collagen formation and support the immune system
- Source of copper and magnesium to energise the body and of oat beta-glucans to help lower blood cholesterol levels
- No added sugar, vegan, gluten-free and organic
Organic Gluten free Oats (68%), Organic Banana powder, Organic Hemp Protein powder (16%), Organic Chia seeds [salvia hispanica], Organic Coconut Milk powder (6%), Natural flavouring.
How to use:
Add 110ml of water or your favourite milk to 60g of oats, sitr, cover and place in the fridge overnight. Stir before eating and consume within 24 hours.
Right here, right now:
Add 110ml of boiling water or hot milk to 60g of oats, stir, cover and leave for 2 minutes. Stir again and enjoy!
Overnight oats are an easy, delicious, healthy and versatile breakfast option for me. Coconana Chia is the perfect flavour for me as I love banana and coconut. I prep mine with goats milk and chill overnight.
In the morning, I wake up to soft and creamy oats. Simply stir and then you can add a variety of toppings to take your overnight oats to the next level.
You can never go wrong with fresh or frozen fruit, nuts, seeds and nut butters.
These overnight oats are so versatile and simply delicious. They are easy to digest as the protein, carbohydrate and other nutrients have been broken down. They are wonderfully satisfying, I feel more energised and fuller for longer.
These breakfast options are perfect for me as I can prep them the night before and then I’m good to go in the morning.
If you are in a hurry and like to grab your breakfast and head out the door, then make them in a jar with a lid and have them when you get to work.
Naturya currently have 15% off their superfood breakfast range so I’ve stocked up on Strawberry, Coconut and Apple & Cinnamon Chia + and Overnight Oats in Cacao Maca and Berry Buzz.
Have a superfood breakfast!
Until next time,