I’m always on the look out for the perfect natural foundation so I decided to try out Vapour Beauty to see if it lived up to the hype.
Vapour Beauty Soft Focus Foundation 30ml (150s)
Flawless skin with subtle luminosity and a sensuous satin finish. This makeup artist favorite offers easy to blend, buildable medium to full coverage. Infused with skin-nourishing botanicals. Best for normal, sensitive or combination skin types. Scented with pure essential oils. Soft Focus Foundation is formulated without Silicone, Dimethicone, Polyacrylamide or Ethanolamine.
– 090S: Lightest, neutral undertones
– 100S: Lightest, pink undertones
– 110S: Very light, pink undertones
– 112S: Very light, yellow undertones
– 115S: Light, neutral undertones
– 117S: Light, yellow undertones
– 120S: Light medium, pink undertones
– 123S: Light medium, yellow undertones
– 125S: Medium, neutral undertones
– 130S: Medium, yellow undertones
– 133S: Medium tan, neutral undertones
– 135S: Medium tan, yellow undertones
– 140S: Tan, red undertones
– 145S: Tan, yellow undertones
– 150S: Medium deep, red undertones
– 155S: Medium deep, yellow undertones
– 160S: Deep, red undertones
– 165S: Deep, yellow undertones
– 170S: Deepest, neutral undertones
– Frankincense, tulsi and lotus extracts soothe, calm and protect
– Myrrh oil nourishes skin
– Scented with pure essential oils
Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Silica‡, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil†, Cera Alba (Beeswax/Cire d’Abeille)*, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate†, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)†, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil†, Citrus Bergamia Risso (Bergamot) Oil (Bergaptene-Free)†, Wildcrafted Boswellia Carteri (Frankincense) Gum†, Ocimum Sanctum (Tulsi/Holy Basil) Leaf Extract*, Nelumbo Nucifera (Lotus) Leaf Extract*, Propanediol†, Pentylene Glycol†, Phenethyl Alcohol†, Polyglyceryl-2-Caprate†, Glyceryl Caprylate†; May Contain +/-: Mica‡; CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide; CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides
‡ Mineral derived
How to Use
For best results, prep skin with your favourite Vapour primer and spot conceal. Shake Vapour Soft Focus Foundation well before use. Dot onto skin with fingertips. Buff in a circular motion with a brush, moving from the center of face outward. Build coverage as desired. Set complexion with a powder.
I was really impressed with this foundation. The formula is lightweight, silky and easy to blend with a buildable medium to full coverage. It helps to even out my skin, cover imperfections and still look natural.
My complexion looks flawless with a luminous, dewy finish. It lasts all day long without feeling greasy which is great.
I think I’ve found my new favourite foundation but sadly Vapour Beauty closed down at the end of 2022. There are still a few foundation shades available at Naturisimo so you can check them out while stocks last.
Have you tried Vapour Beauty foundation? I’d love to know your thoughts in the comments.
Disclosure – this is not a sponsored post. I purchased this product myself and this is my honest, unbiased review.